Propane tank sparks house, RV fire

Headline Goes Here

JACKSONVILLE. Fla. - Crews are battling a house fire on the 13000 block of Spann Road in north Jacksonville.

Jacksonville Fire and Rescue responded to the home just after 8 p.m.

Official said the fire was caused by a propane tank. The tank ignited an RV and the house.

Both are a total loss, officials said.

The family was inside the home at the time of the fire. But everyone got out safely and no one was injured.

Channel 4 has a crew on scene. Check back for more updates.

Copyright 2012 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.