Fiona the famous hippo has picked her favorite to win Sunday's Super Bowl.
The Cincinnati Zoo posted a video on Thursday of the celebrity hippopotamus picking the Philadelphia Eagles over the New England Patriots.
- Zoo gets 'hippopotamus for Christmas'
- 'Mr. Kitty' missing at airport for 5 days
- Dogs invited to movies at New York venue
- 'Emotional support' peacock hits the road
- Dog qualified for unemployment, man says
- Meet Paul, the oldest tree kangaroo in US
- Wild bison herd adopts escaped cow in Poland
- Irish vet hiring 'cat cuddler'
- Fiona the baby hippo turns 1
The 1-year-old princess of neck rolls first inspected the area around the cardboard box painted with the Patriots logo. She ended up munching on a pile of lettuce on the Eagles box.
In the video, the zoo declared the Eagles her official choice. A panda in Memphis had the same prediction in the video above.
See who Fiona picks to win! Does she go with the @Patriots, the favorite to win, or the @Eagles, one underdog rooting for another? Cincinnatians will get to see Fiona starring in a #SuperBowl commercial this Sunday when it airs during the big game! https://t.co/7wKxwD6x59 pic.twitter.com/R9RYMKzyq3 — Cincinnati Zoo (@CincinnatiZoo) February 1, 2018
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.