Firefighters rescue boy trapped in claw machine

Headline Goes Here Nlan86 via Wikmef

A Florida boy was rescued by firefighters after he found himself stuck inside a restaurant's claw machine.

The Associated Press reports the boy, Mason, got stuck inside the glass enclosure at the Titusville eatery, only to be saved by an off-duty firefighter who happened to be eating there at the same time. The firefighter, Jeremy House, was joined by his colleagues shortly after calling for back up, and successfully removed the boy in about five minutes.

The boy was reportedly embarrassed, but not in distress.

Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.