A Minnesota woman attending a country music festival had to be rescued by firefighters after she got her head stuck in the tailpipe of a truck.
The Winstead Fire Department reportedly had to use a power saw to free the young woman, who told officials it was the second time she had put her head in the tailpipe that day. Video of the rescue was posted to Facebook.
- Florida man arrested after calling police to have his drugs tested
- Raccoon captivates internet with Minnesota skyscraper climb
- 'Dead' man who was positively identified shows up alive a year later
- Woman calls police to complain of long wait time for pizza
- Distillery offers bourbon featuring beaver secretion
The McLeod County Sheriff's Department confirms the woman was cited for underage drinking and removed from the festival grounds upon her liberation.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.