Fish Sliders and Pineapple Slaw with Mango Lassi | Publix Kitchen | River City Live
4 firm fish fillets (such as mahi, swordfish, or tilapia), about 1 1/2 lb
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
5 green onions, finely chopped
1 fresh jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
1 peeled/cored fresh pineapple, finely chopped
1 grapefruit, for juice
1 (16-oz) bag shredded coleslaw mix
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon canola oil
1/2 cup hot (or mild) banana pepper rings, drained
3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
8 potato rolls
Thaw fish (if needed).
1. Chop cilantro (1/2 cup), green onions (1/2 cup), jalapeño (remove seeds and membrane if desired), and pineapple. Squeeze grapefruit for juice (1/2 cup). Place in large bowl: juice, coleslaw, cilantro, green onions, pineapple, and salt; toss to combine.
2. Cut fish into 8 equal pieces; coat with seasoning (wash hands). Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Pour oil in pan, then add fish; cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until browned and 145°F. Drain banana peppers.
3. Spread mayonnaise evenly on bottom-halves of rolls; top with fish, 1/3 cup coleslaw mixture, banana peppers, and top-half of roll. Serve with remaining slaw on the side.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 670kcal; FAT 15g; SAT FAT 1.5g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 160mg; SODIUM 1460mg; CARB 86g; FIBER 6g; SUGARS 32g; PROTEIN 48g; CALC 15%; IRON 40%
Recipe: Mango Lassi
Total Time - 30 minutes (Makes 4 servings)
3 fresh mangos
2 (5.3-oz) containers vanilla cinnamon Greek yogurt
1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom (or cinnamon)
1 (13.6-oz) can coconut milk
3/4 cup whole milk
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Peel, pit, and cut mangos into 1-inch chunks (about 3 cups). Freeze 20 minutes (or until firm).
2. Combine all ingredients in blender and process until smooth. Divide among 4 serving glasses; serve.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 370kcal; FAT 22g; SAT FAT 19g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 10mg; SODIUM 160mg; CARB 35g; FIBER 2g; SUGARS 28g; PROTEIN 9g; CALC 10%; IRON 20%
Copyright 2019 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.