Sheet pan salmon dinner | Publix Kitchen | River City Live
Recipe: Broiled Salmon and Potatoes with Dill Vinaigrette
Total Time - 30 minutes (Makes 4 servings)
- 1 medium fennel bulb, sliced thinly
- 2 shallots (about 3 oz), thinly sliced and divided
- 1 cup Bakery everything bagel chips, crushed
- Nonstick aluminum foil
- 24 oz baby potatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 4 teaspoons everything bagel seasoning, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed (about 1 1/2 lb)
- Cut fennel in half and remove core. Slice fennel and shallots (about 3/4 cup each). Crush bagel chips.
- Place oven rack 6-inches from broiler, then preheat broiler on HIGH. Line baking sheet with foil. Place potatoes in large microwave-safe dish and cover; microwave on HIGH for 8–10 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine in food processor bowl: dill (discard stems), 1 tablespoon shallots, mustard, vinegar, 1 teaspoon seasoning, and 1/4 cup oil; process until combined. Set vinaigrette aside.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup oil and 3 teaspoons seasoning in large bowl until blended; reserve 2 tablespoons for later use. Add to bowl: potatoes, fennel, and remaining shallots; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes, fennel, and shallots in single layer on baking sheet; broil 4–6 minutes or until vegetables have browned.
- Remove pan from oven; stir potatoes mixture. Arrange salmon around potatoes mixture; top salmon with reserved 2 tablespoons oil mixture. Broil salmon and potatoes mixture 6–7 minutes or until browned and fish is 145°F. Top salmon evenly with crushed chips, and serve with potatoes mixture, drizzled with vinaigrette.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 800kcal; FAT 19g; SAT FAT 7g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 105mg; SODIUM 650mg; CARB 38g; FIBER 3g; SUGARS 7g; PROTEIN 46g; CALC 10%; IRON 30%
Copyright 2019 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.