Get the grill ready for this chicken & vegetable recipe from Publix | River City Live
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 large sweet potato (about 1 lb)
- 2 chicken fillets (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic-herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 12 oz fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Nonstick aluminum foil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Chop garlic. Cut potato and chicken into 1-inch cubes (wash hands). Combine seasoning and paprika.
- Coat potatoes, broccoli, and garlic with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon seasoning mixture. Coat chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon seasoning mixture (wash hands).
- Place 4 foil sheets on flat workspace, then divide vegetable mixture evenly, in a single layer, among foil sheets. Bring up foil sides; double-fold top and ends to seal pouches. Place vegetable pouches on baking sheet seam-side up; bake 12 minutes.
- Open foil packets carefully; top vegetables with even amount chicken mixture (do not reseal pouches). Bake 12–15 more minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is 165°F. Cut lime into wedges; serve chicken and vegetables with lime wedge.
Copyright 2020 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.