Publix Aprons Simple Meal: Grapefruit and ricotta salad | River City Live
- 2 medium pink (or white) grapefruit
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz mixed greens 1 (0.75-oz) package fresh basil
- 1/2 cup hot banana pepper rings, drained
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- Peel grapefruit, then slice each into 1/4-inch rounds. Slice onion (1/2 cup).
- Toss greens, basil (leaves only), grapefruit, banana peppers, oil, vinegar, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Divide salad mixture evenly between 6 serving plates; top each evenly with dollops of cheese and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Serve.
CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 170kcal; FAT 12g; SAT FAT 3g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 10mg; SODIUM 290mg; CARB 13g; FIBER 2g; SUGARS 7g; PROTEIN 4g; CALC 10%; IRON 6%
Copyright 2020 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.