Perfectly Grilled Ribeye
Inspired by LongHorn Steakhouse’s Signature Outlaw Ribeye
• 4 18-oz. bone-in ribeye steaks
• 3 tablespoons of salt
• 1 tablespoon of pepper
• 1 tablespoon of granulated onion powder
• 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder
• Clean and spray oil your grill, heat to 550 degrees F.
• Season ribeye steaks with salt, pepper, granulated onion powder and granulated garlic powder.
• Place seasoned steaks on grill. Grill to your desired degree of doneness.
• Remove steaks from grill.
• Plate each steak and enjoy!
Recipe serves four.
Copyright 2016 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.