Tickets on sale for The Players 2015
Upgraded hospitality options go quickly; The Benefactor, The Turn sold out
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. – Tickets to The Players tournament at TPC Sawgrass from May 5-10 are now on sale online and at Publix grocery stores.
The tournament efforts to provide excellence both inside the ropes during competition and an unparalleled fan experience. They also pride themselves the best daily ticket in golf.
With a daily or weekly ticket, all fans have access to an array of food options and upgraded fan experiences including:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Shaded Bleachers, two fully-covered bleachers on 16 tee and 17 green (New)
- Tacos on 12, featuring the food of TacoLu between 12 green and 13 tee
- Taste of JAX, located between 11 green and 12 tee and offering upgraded food and beverage options
- Sea Best 17 Deck, a public viewing area for the iconic No. 17, including cover and misting fans, as well as concessions;
- Trucks on 10, featuring an array of local food trucks between 10 fairway, 11 fairway and 15 green;
- The McKenzie Noelle Wilson Foundation Kid Zone, a place for kids to play while parents relax;
- The Shop, the upgraded merchandise tent now located behind No. 17 near the Nicklaus Gate
- Wine & Dine on 9, an upgraded food and beverage location on 9 fairway;
- The Oasis, open to fans 21 years of age and older and featuring signature cocktails from GREY GOOSE® between 9 and 18 tee boxes;
- The Patio, a place for fans to cool down and keep up with the tournament via video boards and a live Social Media board located between 10 tee and 18 green/16 tee;
- Stadium Village, located behind 18 green and home to PwC's First Tee Challenge as well as other fan enhancements;
- The Grove, an outdoor, shaded area with video boards and a Social Media board, as well as close proximity to the new permanent restrooms located behind 16 green and 17 tee;
- Food Court, located to the left of the Nicklaus Gate featuring great local restaurants
- Back Range Practice Area, located down the left side of 9 fairway, a unique place for fans to watch the best players in the world prepare to tackle the Stadium Course
Daily and weekly tickets are available at 55 Publix stores throughout Northeast Florida and the surrounding areas, including two locations in Georgia.
Fans with four or more guests in a vehicle can park for free Thursday through Sunday with the "Four for Free" parking voucher. The "Four for Free" voucher can be downloaded online, which is the same site where general and preferred parking can be purchased.
Parking must be purchased in advance for Thursday-Sunday (Thursday and Sunday, $30 per day; Friday and Saturday, $35 per day) as part of The Players' efforts to plan efficiently for the number of parking spaces needed per day. Those who arrive without a parking pass will be routed back to Will Call and will pay a premium of $50 per pass.
Fans are reminded that each year, youth 18 and younger receive complimentary tournament admission when accompanied by a ticketed adult (this does not apply to upgraded venues). The Players will also provide all career military (active duty, Reserve, military retirees and their dependents) with complimentary admission to the tournament all week.
In addition to daily and weekly tickets, there are still upgraded tickets available for several venues, including the Blue Room VIP Lounge presented by Michelob ULTRA. Located between Stadium Village and 10 tee, this ticketed venue that includes all-inclusive beverages (beer, wine, soda and water) and signature dishes from top local restaurants, air-conditioned space and entertainment. Preferred price tickets are $75 for Wednesday, $100 for Thursday, $125 for Friday, $125 for Saturday and $100 for Sunday. Tickets are available exclusively at ThePlayersBlueRoom.com.
The Benefactor Pavilion is upgraded in 2015 to enhance the fan experience for ticket holders, as well as The Turn located, between 9 green and 18 fairway, sold out in late January and mid-March, respectively, the earliest in the history of each venue.
Fans are encouraged to begin thinking about tickets to the 2016 event as early as possible, as the tournament offers some of the most luxurious and fan-friendly venues in professional golf. The Benefactor Pavilion offers unmatched golf viewing, located behind the No. 17 tee.
Copyright 2015 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.