JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Many fans are counting down the days until the kickoff of the college football season. The first signal college football is getting closer to starting is the release of the ever popular Athlon Sports and Lindy's Sports College Football Preview Magazines.
These two publications differ on how much success the Gators will have under first year head coach, Dan Mullen. Gators Breakdown takes a look at those differences and also what opposing coaches think about the state of the Gator program.
Highlights of this episode:
- 5:00 - Opposing coaches thoughts
- 23:30 - Where the Gators rank nationally
- 27:57 - No Gators on All-American Team
- 30:18 - DL and DB make national unit rankings
- 33:08 - DBs getting back to DBU
- 42:50 - Where the Gators finish in the SEC East
- 47:12 - A few Gators on All-SEC Team
- 53:34 - Mullen ranks high in new coaching hires
- 1:00:16 - Quick preview of the 2018 season schedule
Follow @GatorDave_SEC to stay plugged in, or click one of the following to tune in: