JACKSONVILLE (11-6) at PITTSBURGH (13-3)
GAME TIME - Sunday, 1 p.m.
OPENING LINE - Steelers by 6
RECORD VS. SPREAD - Jaguars 9-8, Steelers 7-9
SERIES RECORD - Jaguars lead 13-11
LAST MEETING - Jaguars beat Steelers 30-9, Oct. 8, 2017
LAST WEEK - Jaguars beat Bills 10-3; Steelers had bye
AP PRO32 RANKING - Jaguars No. 10, Steelers No. 2
JAGUARS OFFENSE - OVERALL (6), RUSH (1), PASS (17)
JAGUARS DEFENSE - OVERALL (2), RUSH (21), PASS (1)
STEELERS OFFENSE - OVERALL (3), RUSH (20), PASS (3)
STEELERS DEFENSE - OVERALL (5), RUSH (10), PASS (5)
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES
- Second postseason meeting between teams. Jacksonville stunned Pittsburgh 31-29 at Heinz Field in wild-card round of 2007 playoffs.
- Steelers seeking second straight AFC title game appearance. Jaguars have reached AFC title game twice (1996, 1999).
- Jaguars are 6-6 all-time in postseason. Steelers are 35-25.
- Jacksonville dominated regular-season visit to Pittsburgh, picking off five Ben Roethlisberger passes, including pair of second-half pickp6s that turned 9-7 deficit into 20-9 lead. Five interceptions were franchise-record for single game.
- Jaguars rookie RB Leonard Fournette ran for season-high 181 yards and two scores vs. Steelers in October.
- Jaguars shut down Buffalo in 10-3 victory last week, limiting Bills to 263 yards.
- Jacksonville QB Blake Bortles one of only three QBs in NFL history to run for more yards (88) than he passed (87) for in playoff victory, joining Michael Vick (2005) and Otto Graham (1950).
- Jaguars have only won multiple playoff games in same postseason once (1996).
- Forecast is temperature expected to be in teens. Jaguars are 1-8 all-time when temperature is 32 degrees or lower at kickoff.
- Jacksonville dropped last three road games of regular season.
- Steelers are 9-1 all-time after getting first-round bye. Only loss came in 1993 divisional round against Buffalo.
- Pittsburgh led NFL with franchise-record 56 sacks. Jaguars finished second with 55.
- Steelers are 8-4 in playoff games at Heinz Field, winning five of last six.
- Pittsburgh playing in 61st playoff game, tied with Dallas for most in NFL history.
- Steelers are 16-9 in divisional round, including 12-2 mark at home.
- Steelers WR Antonio Brown expects to play. All-Pro missed final two games with left calf injury. Brown only player in NFL history with five straight seasons with 100-plus receptions.
- Pittsburgh RB Le'Veon Bell averaged 109 yards rushing in three playoff games last season.
- Roethlisberger is 13-7 in the playoffs. Win would tie him with Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw for most by QB in playoffs in team history.
- Roethlisberger tied with Dan Marino for fifth-most playoff completions in NFL history (385). ... Pittsburgh K Chris Boswell has made all 15 field goals in playoffs.
- Steelers DE Cam Heyward's 12 sacks most by Pittsburgh defensive lineman since Keith Willis had 12 in 1986.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.