Graham Media Group Jacksonville is seeking a highly motivated, adaptable and strategic Account Executive to join our sales and business development team.
This position is based in Jacksonville, Florida— a top 50 market rank with an equally as powerful website— ranking in the top 1% of all websites in the United States. Our brand has the largest footprint in the local community and comprises the best products available in the advertising universe through our full-service digital agency, Omne. Graham Media Group brings together the top experts and best technology in the industry, to power our client’s success.
Our company strives to stay ahead of the latest emerging trends in the industry and has gained national recognition for our forward-thinking initiatives. It is to no surprise that we are seeking a candidate with the same proactive mentality. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, team-player who can build and maintain relationships with business leaders in our community. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong communication and project management skills.
General requirements of the Account Executive role include:
- Comfortable establishing new business relationships.
- Maintaining and growing revenue of your account list.
- Develop new revenue for all station properties through company projects, special promotions, and multi-platform digital campaigns.
- Exceptional client management skills—this includes, but is not limited to frequent communication, campaign organization, client expectations and performance reviews.
- College education; Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 3-5 years of broadcast, agency, or digital marketing experience.
- Proven track record of selling advertising OR account management in an agency environment.
- Ability to prospect for business utilizing research and effective consultative selling principles to generate business.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment in a rapidly changing industry.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications.
- Experience with WideOrbit is a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce and/or project management software is preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record acceptable to the company and reliable transportation for sales calls.
Contact: Send resume to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
As a condition of employment, GMG/WJXT/WCWJ requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law, unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation, or as otherwise allowed by law.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment/education verifications and reference checks.
GMG/WJXT/WCWJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, GMG/WJXT/WCWJ will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.