- Write, edit, light, shoot and produce high-end campaigns for clients, sales, news, promotion, programming, and community service projects with a goal of driving ratings, demographics, revenue, and preference levels.
- Assist in producing, conceptualizing and editing documentary programs, and live programs.
- This person conceptualizes, writes, produces, and edits commercial spots, promotional campaigns and community service projects including elements for digital/social media. Will be working some nights and weekends for live station programming initiatives.
- Will produce targeted campaigns that address client needs.
- Will help produce promotional campaigns for all platforms.
- Help shoot/edit local programming and high end news stories
- Responsible for creating and producing programming promos, PSAs and community projects as needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
This person should have three or more years of production experience along with excellent oral and written communication skills. Solid understanding of preproduction, production and post production processes. Video editing skills with a creative approach that tell a story and/or communicate client objectives. Must have a proven track record of successfully working with a team to complete projects. Must be highly organized and creative. Must be able to work under pressure. Degree preferred. Must have valid driver’s license.
• Television or production experience.
• High end editing, lighting, shooting experience.
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite, particularly Adobe Premier and After Effects.
• Strong cinema and/or ENG camera skills with the attention to technical detail
• Must have strong communication skills with the ability to articulate projects and ideas clearly.
• Both a team player and a solo act rolled into one.
• Ability to problem-solve, find positive solutions to challenges, pitch innovative ideas.
• Must be well-organized and highly motivated.
Ability to maneuver between on location shoots and WJXT/WCWJ studios, handle a time-sensitive work environment and be able to carry or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Creative Services Director Sherry Carpenter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2017 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.