Early voting for governor, congressional and legislative seats and for many local offices runs through Saturday.
Registered voters can cast ballots at any early-voting site in their county. Early voters will need to produce a photo identification and sign to receive a ballot.
WHO'S ON THE BALLOT? News4Jax Florida Primary Voter's Guide
Saturday through August 23, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Elections Office, 32 North 5th St., Suite A, Macclenny
August 16-23, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Main Office, 500 N. Orange Avenue, Green Cove Springs
- Eagle Landing at Oakleaf Plantation, 3973 Eagle Landing Parkway, Orange Park
- Fleming Island Library, 1895 Town Center Boulevard
- Keystone Heights Supervisor of Elections Branch (Clay Co. Tax Collector), 7380 State Road 100, Keystone Heights
- Middleburg Clay-Hill Library, 2245 Aster Avenue
- Orange Park Library, 2054 Plainfield Avenue
Friday through Sunday, August 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 18 locations:
- Supervisor of Elections Main Office, 105 East Monroe Street (8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at this location)
- Gateway Center, 910 W. 44th Street
- Argyle Library, 7973 Old Middleburg Road
- Beaches Library, 600 3rd Street, Neptune Beach
- Bradham-Brooks Library, 1755 Edgewood Avenue West
- Highlands Library, 1826 Dunn Avenue
- Legends Community Center, 5130 Soutel Drive
- Mandarin Library, 3330 Kori Road
- Murray Hill Library, 918 Edgewood Avenue South
- Pablo Creek South Library, 13295 Beach Boulevard
- Regency Square Library, 9900 Regency Square Boulevard
- San Marco Library, 1513 LaSalle Street
- South Mandarin Library, 12125 San Jose Boulevard
- Southeast Library, 10599 Deerwood Park Boulevard
- University Park Library, 3435 University Boulevard North
- Webb-Wesconnett Library, 6887 103rd Street
- West Regional Library, 1425 Chaffee Road South
Friday through August 23, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- James S. Page Governmental Complex, 96135 Nassau Place, Yulee
- Hilliard Community Center, 37177 Pecan Street, Hilliard
- Callahan County Building, 45401 Mickler Street, Callahan
- MLK/Elm Street Recreation Center, 1200 Elm Street, Fernandina Beach
Friday through August 23, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 4455 Avenue A #101, St. Augustine
- Julington Creek Annex (St. Johns County Service Center), 725 Flora Branch Boulevard, St. Johns
- Ponte Vedra Branch Library, 101 Library Boulevard
- Southeast Branch Library, 6670 U.S. 1 South, St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Beach City Hall, 2200 A1A South, St. Augustine Beach
- Hastings Town Hall, 6195 South Main Street, Hastings
Saturday through August 23, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections County Administration Building, 12 S.E. 1st Street, Gainesville
- Millhopper Branch Library, 3145 NW 43rd Street, Gainesville
- Tower Road Branch Library, 3020 SW 75th Street, Gainesville
Monday through August 24, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Bradford County Courthouse, 945 North Temple Ave., Starke
Saturday through August 23, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 971 W. Duval Street, Lake City
- Fort White Community Center, 17579 SW State Road 47
Monday through August 23, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 1769 E. Moody Boulevard, Building 2, Suite 101
- Flagler County Public Library, 2500 Palm Coast Parkway NW
- Palm Coast Community Center, 305 Palm Coast Parkway NE
Wednesday through August 23, 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections, 2509 Crill Ave., Suite 900, Palatka
- Interlachen Elementary School, 251 S. County Road 315, Interlachen
- South Putnam County Government Complex, 115 N. Summit Street, Crescent City
Friday through August 23, Monday-Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 175 W. Main Street, Lake Butler