Johnson County, Texas - Friends and family are remembering a woman who was killed over the weekend after her home exploded in Texas.
All that remains on the property are pieces of a shredded home, scattered all over the ground.
Authorities say Wanda Davis was killed when a propane gas leak ignited water heaters in her home Saturday.
Her body was discovered Sunday.
Loved ones gathering at the site had fond memories of the victim, and say it's very difficult to put into words how a tragedy like this could happen.
"Sweet, caring, loving. She'd give you the shirt off her back," is how the Davis' loved ones describe her.
Her nephew says, "The devastation looks like a tornado hit it."
Authorities report that Davis was the only one in the house at the time of the explosion.
Copyright 2013 by Graham Media Group. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed