JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Southeasters Groceries, the parent company of Winn-Dixie, Harveys and BI-LO grocery stores, is voluntary recalling multiple Southern Home frozen products containing baby lima beans.
These products were sold in 10-,16-, and 32-ounce packages. The recall is due to a possible presence of foreign objects.
Winn-Dixie, BI-LO stores in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina sold the frozen vegetables. The affected products and corresponding UPC codes are:
- Southern Home Baby Lima Beans - 60788001195 (16 oz. package)
- Southern Home Baby Lima Beans - 60788001215 (32 oz. package)
- Southern Home Steamable Mixed Vegetables – 60788002193 (12 oz. package)
- Southern Home Mixed Vegetables – 60788001209 (32 oz. package)
- Southern Home Frozen Mixed Vegetables – 60788001173 (16 oz. package)
- Southern Home Soup Vegetables – 60788001201 (16 oz. package)
The packages have a "best by" date of 2019. If you have any of these products, you are asked to either throw away or return the items to any BI-LO or Harveys for a full refund.