A recall has been issued for the Dream On Me spring foam mattress for cribs and toddler beds because the product failed to meet mandatory flammability standards.
The mattresses were sold on Amazon.com, Kohls.com, ToyRUs.com, Walmart.com and Wayfair.com from January 2016 through December 2016 for between $40 and $90.
The recalled mattresses were sold in a variety of colors and prints. The model number and date of manufacture are printed on a tag on the top center of the mattress.
The following products (with model number) have been recalled:
- Évolur Sleep Ultra Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress -- 849
- Évolur Sleep Deluxe Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress -- 850
- Sweet Dreams 6” 88 Coil Spring Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress in Blue -- 87
- 88 Coil Inner Spring Standard Crib & Toddler Mattress -- 88
- Visco Pedic Innerspring Standard Mattress in Blue star – 150V_1
- Convoluted Orthopedic Inner Spring Standard Crib & Toddler Mattress – 150C
- Firm Foam Crib and Toddler bed mattress – 6E6WL
- 5" Foam Crib & Toddler Bed Quilted Standard Mattress – 5B5
- 5” Round Foam Crib Mattress – 42R
- 5" Thick Round Crib Mattress – 40R1
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled mattresses and contact Dream On Me to receive a free mattress cover to bring the mattress into compliance with the federal flammability standard.