JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – As more cases of the omicron variant are confirmed across the country, many people are looking to get tested for COVID-19.
This has resulted in increased demand for testing and vaccinations in Northeast Florida.
Click here to receive free at-home COVID-19 tests. You can order four per residential address.
COVID-19 testing is provided at the following locations:
- Westside: Lane Wiley Senior Center | 6710 Wiley Road 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. M-F; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
- Northside: Clanzel T. Brown Community Center | 4575 Moncrief Road 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. M-F; 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
- Beaches: Former Kmart shopping center| 540 Atlantic Blvd. 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. M-F
- Fernandina Beach: 96279 Brady Point Rd. | 904-321-0088
- Jacksonville: 510 Airport Center Drive, Suites 108-110 | 904-696-0055
*NOTE: Appointments are required along with a $50 payment. Angel Kids Pediatrics, 13241 Bartram Park Blvd, Suite 209. Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Angel Kids Pediatrics is looking to potentially open additional testing sites and mobile testing sites, in areas of Northeast Florida where COVID-19 positivity is high and testing capacity may be limited.
- Julington Creek: 1633 Race Track Rd, #101 St. Johns, FL 32259
- Oakleaf Town Center: 9580 Applecross Rd, #106 Jacksonville, FL 32222
- Tinseltown: 4160 Southside Blvd, #10 Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Normandy: 5915 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205
- Orange Park: 2020 Kingsley, Suite 1 Orange Park, FL 32073
- Middleburg: 1811 Blanding Blvd, Suite 101 Middleburg, FL 32068
Click here to schedule a test.
- 1 Sheriff’s Office Drive Macclenny, FL 32063 | 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 2300 N Temple Ave. Starke, FL 32091 | 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. | 904-964-7732
All CareSpot and MedPost locations now offer two types of COVID-19 testing: Rapid Antigen Testing and PCR Testing, while supplies last. Click here to find a location.
- Southside Sports Complex | 1963 SW Bascom Norris Dr. Lake City, FL 32025 | Tuesday-Sunday 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Baya Urgent Care | 1465 W Hwy 90 Suite 100 Lake City, FL 32055 | 386-755-2268
- Clay County: 4317 County Road 218, Middleburg, FL 32068
- Duval County: 4380 Emerson Street, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Havana JAX Testing Site: 2578 Atlantic Blvd,, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Putnam County Testing: 1101 Husson Ave, Palatka, FL 32177
Click here to find a location near you.
Duval Pharmacy (Rapid Antigen and RT-PCR tests)
Three COVID Testing Types are offered by Duval Pharmacy: Dunn Avenue
Duval Pharmacy is the leader in the COVID Testing space! Every test is analyzed by a licensed pharmacist who is well studied and equipped to answer your questions. We are neighbors who care about your health, your time, and stopping the spread of COVID-19. For your local convenience, Covid Testing Service is available as a walk-in, from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday.
The cost is $159. Additionally, you may submit to your insurance company to attempt reimbursement.
Click here for more information. Address: 2386 Dunn Ave., Suite 117 Jacksonville, FL 32218
Dynix Diagnostix (Drive-thru test site)
Drive-thru site on the corner of Monument Road and Atlantic Boulevard, in front of the old JCPenney. The travel testing price is $150.
Click here for more information.
- Clay County: 1563 Kingsley Ave Ste 102, Orange Park, FL 32073
- Duval County: 2545 Riverside Ave Ste 3, Jacksonville, FL 32204, 5960 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32207, 1121 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, 2262 Dunn Ave Ste 2, Jacksonville, FL 32218, 1801 N Davis, Jacksonville, FL 32209, 14810 Old St. Augustine Rd 100, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- Yulee: 850970 US Hwy 17 N, Yulee, FL 32097
Click here for more information.
Free walk-up COVID-19 testing. PRC testing only. Results in 24-48 hours.
- Location #1: Joseph Lee Center -- 5120 Perry St. This site will stay open from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location #2: Cuba Hunter Community Center -- 4380 Bedford Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32207 (The center’s hours: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday closed) Testing hours are Monday-Friday, 9a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Florida Department of Health in Nassau County is providing free COVID-19 testing.
- PCR tests: By appointment only. Make appointments at www.onenassau.com. Beginning Jan. 10, available from 8 a.m. to noon Mondays and Fridays. Ages 5 and up. Test results take two to three days. Testing will be done at the Yulee Community Center next to the Yulee Clinic. Park at the Yulee Clinic (86014 Pages Dairy Road, Yulee) and enter the Community Center through the back entrance.
- Rapid antigen tests: Home tests available for pickup while supplies last from Yulee Clinic (86014 Pages Dairy Road, Yulee) Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. No appointment is needed. If you are sick, call 904-875-6110 option 1 when you are in the clinic parking lot and a test will be brought to you. The test is done at home using a mobile app. You must download the app and enter your information before doing the test.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact FDOH-Nassau at 904-875-6110 option 1.
Two Jacksonville locations:
No appointment is needed but one can be made. Testing and vaccines are free.
- 3416 Moncrief Rd, Suite 101 Jacksonville, Florida 32209
Contact information: Phone: (904) 468-7944 Email: email@example.com
- 7307 N Main St · Jacksonville, FL (904) 765-3531
- 1650 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville, FL 32224
- 9550 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville, FL 32256
Rivertown Diagnostics offers same-day covid results. Testing is free and they take walk-ins Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
“We perform rapid antigen, rapid antibodies, as well as same-day RT-PCR. We processed close to 250 patients a day during the delta wave and it was such a good resource to many.”
Address: 8563 Argyle Business Loop Ste 2, Jacksonville, FL 32244
PCR /Antigen test available from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday:
- 3111 Agriculture Center Dr., St. Augustine, FL 32092 (Wind Mitigation Building)
Telescope Health (Drive-thru test site)
Telescope Health has established a COVID-19 Testing Site with funding from the City of Jacksonville in Neptune Beach, located at 450 Atlantic Blvd, Neptune Beach, FL 32266 (next to the former Kmart). Offering both Rapid and PCR Tests. Beaches Location (Next to the former Kmart), 450 Atlantic Blvd. – 32266
The Neptune Beach testing site usually reaches capacity very early on in the morning. Visit the website to stay updated.
You must preregister before arrival. Click here for more information.
Due to the daily high volume of testing being requested by the community, the Neptune Beach testing site will be operating on a first come first serve basis and will be limiting the number of daily tests to 150 Rapids and 100 PCR tests per day.— Telescope Health (@telescopehealth) January 3, 2022
Click here to find a location near you.
NOTE: Information and availability of COVID-19 testing changes frequently and the City cannot ensure complete accuracy of the information provided by third parties. It is strongly encouraged that individuals call locations and providers prior to arrival to ensure availability.
Here are links to find out more about testing statewide and in local counties:
St. Johns: stjohns.floridahealth.gov