Middleburg Pizza Hut damaged by fire
MIDDLEBURG, Fla. – Clay County Fire-Rescue officials say the fire at a Pizza Hut on Blanding Boulevard in Middleburg on Friday morning was possibly caused by an electrical malfunction.
Firefighters said the first units arriving called for additional support, but a second alarm was not needed. There were no injuries.
The fire marshal says it appears the fire started near the water heater. No damage estimate was available.
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.