The Jacksonville VA Outpatient Clinic will hold COVID-19 drive-thru vaccination clinics beginning Tuesday.
To qualify, veterans must be age 75 or older and receive care at VA in Jacksonville. There is no cost to receive the vaccine, according to a news release from the VA.
No more that two veterans will be vaccinated per vehicle to promote social distancing. Veterans are asked to wear a mask during the vaccination.
Appointments aren’t required. Eligible veterans should come on the day that corresponds with the last digit of their Social Security number:
- SSN ending in 0- January 12, 2021
- SSN ending in 1- January 13, 2021
- SSN ending in 2- January 14, 2021
- SSN ending in 3- January 15, 2021
- SSN ending in 4- January 19, 2021
- SSN ending in 5- January 20, 2021
- SSN ending in 6- January 21, 2021
- SSN ending in 7- January 22, 2021
- SSN ending in 8- January 25, 2021
- SSN ending in 9- January 26, 2021
Hours for the clinic are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. The address is 1536 North Jefferson Street, Jacksonville, Florida, 32209.
The clinic will not be open on weekends and holidays.