JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Police have released the name of a man found dead at an Arlington apartment complex Wednesday afternoon.
Arturo Bainet Hernandez, 58, was found dead inside his unit at the Boat House Apartments on Century 21 Drive around 12:15 p.m.
- Police: Woman lied about robbery, kidnapping, attempted sexual assault
- 1 of 2 'fake' cops was actually Jacksonville detective, deputies say
- Police: Man filmed girls going to bathroom at gas station
- Police: Man found in 85-year-old's room in underwear facing sex charge
- 2 of 3 killed in Bent Mountain had ties to St. Augustine
Police have not announced the cause of Hernandez's death, but they said they are investigating his death as a homicide.
Copyright 2018 by WJXT News4Jax - All rights reserved.