The largest single-day bass tournament in the US and the largest bass tournament in Florida looks to grow even more this year.
This year’s highlights:
· More than 1,000 anglers and more than 600 boats are expected to participate.
· More than $50,000 in cash prizes will be awarded.
· Now in its 31st year, the tournament is recognized as the largest bass fishing tournament in Florida and the largest single-day bass tournament in the United States.
· Public may enter drawing for a chance to win a rigged, 2020 Bullet Boat Model 21XRD with a Mercury Pro XS 250 engine, courtesy of Bullet Boats and Mercury Marine, valued at $57,000. All proceeds from the drawing will benefit Wolfson Children's Hospital. To enter the bass boat drawing, please visit wolfsonbasstournament.com.
· Wolfson Children’s Hospital challenges anglers across the Southeast to attend this year’s tournament and beat the event’s record of 688 boats participating in the event.
· Proceeds from the tournament will support the hospital’s heart surgery program, a collaboration between Wolfson Children’s Hospital and UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.