JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Get your palate ready for some big changes at Everbank Field this season.
Chef Sean Kinoshita is taking over as the Executive Chef. Chef Kinoshita a seasoned culinarian, trained by several James Beard Award winning chefs, including David Burke, Gray Kunz and Ken Oringer. Born and raised in Hawaii, his early training revolved around using fresh, seasonal ingredients, a practice he continues today.
Kinoshita personally works with clients to customize menus. He is trained in the art of sushi preparation and is well-versed in all styles of cooking.
Delaware North Sportservice is the exclusive caterer of EverBank Field. Its trained staff provides personalized attention to every aspect of your event. The executive chef will lead his team in designing a memorable dining experience. Their expertise in event planning allows you to enjoy the party while they attend to all of the details -- from menu choices to room stylizing. Nikki had the chance to talk with his about some of the new menu items he’s creating for fans and he is focusing on unique blends of flavors with things like bacon wrapped pretzel hot dogs, and of course, lots of fresh sushi that you’ll be able to find in different spots all over the stadium
New menus items are coming for the 2016 season in EverBank Field, both in the US Assure Club and the general concourse.
US Assure Club
- House made “pretzels”
- Seared sashimi tuna lettuce wrap
- Boneless buffalo chicken wing served in a waffle cone
- House smoked pork shoulder grilled cheese sandwich on a pretzel bun
- Ruben double stack burger (2 burger patties with corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and thousand island dressing)
- Rise and shine burger (2 burger patties with a breakfast sausage, fried egg and tabasco aioli served on a large biscuit)
New items for the general concourse
- New shrimp & grits station in the south end zone plaza level
- A Tito's bloody mary bar located outside the Bud Light Party Zone
- New concessions stand called “Cluck Cluck” located in section 114 & 141features a big bucket of wings or loaded chicken tenders basket with fries that has nacho cheese sauce, sour cream and a honey sirrcha drizzle