ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. – Firefighters with the St. Augustine Fire Department made quick work of a fire Monday night at Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille.
According to the Fire Department, the fire occurred between the first and second floor of the building, which is located downtown.
The fire was extinguished and crews were working to determine a cause, the Fire Department said. Firefighters are monitoring the building for hot spots. Crews will return Tuesday to assist the owners with locating the source of the fire.
No injuries were reported and the damage was mainly isolated, according to the fire department.
The restaurant was closed down for the evening. It is scheduled to reopen Tuesday and return to normal operations.