JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – A “Teddies for Tykes” drive is being held to support the critically ill children and families served by Ronald McDonald House Charities of Jacksonville (RMHC Jacksonville).
During the month of October, 121 Financial Credit Union is collecting teddy bears and supplies for RMHC Jacksonville. Both organizations also encourage the donation of additional items on RMHC Jacksonville’s Wish List.
“Thank you to 121 Financial Credit Union for hosting a teddy bear drive for our children,” said David Shaffer, chief executive officer at Ronald McDonald House Jacksonville. “We go through a lot of stuffed animals very quickly, and sometimes donations can’t keep up. This campaign will ensure that children coming to our House at a very difficult time, will have a ‘friend’ to help them feel better when they need it most.”
You can donate a new stuffed bear at any branch below.
121 Financial Credit Union branch locations include:
- Kendall Town: 9730 Hutchinson Park Drive
- Touchton: 9700 Touchton Road, Suite 104
- Westside: 8101 Normandy Blvd.
- River City Marketplace: 14023 Revel Drive
- Argyle/Orange Park: 6801 Blanding Blvd.
- Mandarin: 11112 San Jose Blvd., Unit 5
- Beach: 1856 3rd Street South, Suite 245
- Middleburg: 1714 Blanding Blvd.
For more information about the drive, click here.