Eden had a great time making this pumpkin head planter. It was very easy, and inexpensive.
Eden has been quite crafty lately, but admits that her ideas are rarely original. “I wish I could take credit for the design and ease of this but it was inspired by a post we saw on social media.”
Here are the steps to follow to create your own beautiful, inexpensive fall décor.
- Remove the handles from three plastic pumpkin pails
- Paint with a neutral color spray paint. Be sure to choose one that sticks to plastic.
- After the paint is dry, use a different color paint to fill in facial features. Let dry.
- Using a glue gun, stack the three pumpkin heads.
- Embellish with plastic or fabric flowers or foliage OR use this as an actual planter and drop a potted plant inside!