Union County voters will choose their superintendent of schools, clerk of court and decide one county commission race and two school board contests.
Superintendent of Schools
- NPA candidate David Harris and Republican Michael W. Ripplinger are running to fill the position being vacated by Carlton Faulk. This race will be on the general election ballot in November.
Clerk of Court
- Incumbent Kellie Hendricks Connell is being challenged by fellow Republican Regina Parrish. Because there is no Democrat or other candidate in the race, the August Republican primary will be open to all voters.
Union County Commission
- District 1: Republicans Wayne Cox, Ryan Perez and Kimberly J. Shatto are running for this seat being vacated by Karen Cossey. Because there is no Democrat or other candidate in the race, the August Republican primary will be open to all voters.
Union County School Board
- District 2: Incumbent Russell Gordon is being challenged by Rebekah Elixson in this nonpartisan race open to all voters.
- District 4: Incumbent Becky Raulerson is being challenged by Sondra Hunt in this nonpartisan race open to all voters.
Candidates in blue responded to the News4Jax candidate survey | View Union County sample ballot