JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The First Coast YMCA is opening six branches across Northeast Florida to provide childcare for medical personnel, essential employees and first responders.
Cost per week (5 days) is $120 for Y members and $150 for non-members. Financial assistance is available for families who qualify.
- Barco-Newton Family YMCA (Fleming Island)
- Dye Clay Family YMCA (Orange Park)
- duPont YMCA Youth Development Campus (Baymeadows)
- Flagler Center YMCA (Bartram Park)
- Flagler Health+ Village YMCA (Northwest St. Johns County)
- Ponte Vedra YMCA (Ponte Vedra)
- Children ages 5-12 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Free WiFI and help with online learning
- The YMCA is taking extra precautions at every site in order to keep kids and staff healthy and to decease the spread of COVID-19, including lowering the child to staff ratio, completing a daily health assessment and sanitation and cleaning services throughout the day.
“We are offering child care to our health care community, members and participants in a very limited capacity at 6 locations across the First Coast. We are taking extra precautions to help decrease the spread of the Coronavirus.”
Visit FCYMCA.org for more details and to enroll online.