JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Inside the Prime Osborn Convention Center you’ll see close to 300 cars on display. Below we’ve compiled everything you need to know about auto show hours, ticket prices and, of course, parking.
- Friday, May 7: Noon to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, May 8: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, May 9: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Visitors are encouraged to buy tickets online in an effort to comply with touchless ticket safety guidelines. Tickets can be purchased at JaxAutoShow.com. Note: The box office closes an hour before the end of the show each day.
- Adults: $13
- Children (6-12): $6
- Children (Under 6): Free
- Seniors (65+): $9 (ID required)
- Military & Veterans: $5 (Active and retired military and veterans with appropriate military ID. Tickets must be purchased on-site at the box office).
- Friday Only: Frontline heroes, first responders, EMTs, doctors, health care workers and active-duty military get free admission on Friday with valid ID.
The Prime Osborn Convention Center is located one-third mile west of downtown Jacksonville, adjacent to I-95 and just north of the intersection of I-95 and I-10.
- From North (Jacksonville International Airport): Proceed south on I-95 to Exit 353A (Myrtle/Church/ Forsyth), to Forsyth Street. Proceed east to Lee Street. Turn right (south) on Lee Street, then right (west) on Bay Street to the Convention Center Main Parking Lot.
- From South Proceed north on I-95 to Exit 352B (Forsyth Street): Proceed east to Lee Street. Turn right (south) on Lee one block to Bay Street. Turn right (west) on Bay to Convention Center Main Parking. The Skyway Express serves South Bank hotels (Hilton, Radisson, Hampton): take the Express to Central Station, then to Terminal (Convention Center) Station.
- From East (Downtown): Proceed west on Bay Street to the Center Main Parking Lot. Omni Hotel, City Hall, and Jacksonville Landing are served by the Skyway Express: take the Express from or through Central Station to the Terminal (Convention Center) Station.
- From West (Interstate 10): Proceed to I-95 North, then to Exit 352B (Forsyth). Take Forsyth Street east to Lee Street. Turn right (south) on Lee one block to Bay Street. Turn right (west) on Bay Street and proceed to Convention Center Main Parking Lot.
Parking is free of charge. The Convention Center parking lot is located behind the building. For entry to this lot, drive parallel to building on West Bay Street and turn left into the parking lot. Be aware that the surrounding dirt lots are privately owned and might charge a fee.