JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – We made it, Insiders! 👋
Another week down and one step closer to 2024! We hope you’re having a great week!
Are you looking for something to do this weekend? While doing our roundup, we found some incredible events!
In fact, this may be the best events list for Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia in the universe. Am I a little biased since I made the list? Maybe...
This weekend’s River City Guide is here and we think you may enjoy these events from Dec. 1 - Dec. 3. ⬇️
What’s happening... 📅
Looking for something fun for the family this weekend? We’ve got some highlights below:
- Holiday on the Farm: The free event will feature art and tasty treats created by the students at North Florida School of Special Education. Event is from 4-7:30 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday. More info
- Walk through Bethlehem: East Pointe Church is hosting a “Walk Through Bethlehem” from 6-9 p.m. Friday and Saturday and Dec. 8-9 with 250 actors, performers, designers and builders over 40,000 square feet. The free event is at 270 N. Kernan Blvd. More info
- Beaches Town Center Tree Lighting: On Dec. 2, a free holiday event will be held where Atlantic Beach and Neptune Beach meet the beach beginning at 4 p.m. for a tree lighting with Santa! More info
- Mistletoe Market: Glynn Visual Arts will host its Annual Fine Arts Mistletoe Market from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday at Postell Park. More info
- Vilano Holiday Village: Vilano Beach Main Street is hosting its Vilano Holiday Village beginning Saturday with a series of scheduled weekly activities. More info
- Green Cove Springs Christmas: The city of Green Cove Springs will kick off its year-long celebration of reaching 150 years as an incorporated city during the Christmas on Walnut Street Festival and Christmas Parade from 12-9 p.m. Saturday in downtown. More info
- Christmas Spectacular: The Jacksonville Christmas Spectacular will be this Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. at the historic Ritz Theatre. More info
- Christmas in Avondale: The treasured Jacksonville tradition in the Avondale Neighborhood goes back over 30 years. Runs from 4-8 p.m. Saturday. More info
- Caring Santa: Caring Santa is a unique and sensory-friendly experience tailored for children with special needs. The event will be from 9-10:30 a.m. Sunday at The Avenues Mall. More info
Contests & Giveaways! 💰
- Jags vs. Ravens 🏈 An exhilarating clash is on the horizon on Dec. 17, as the Jacksonville Jaguars gear up for a home game against the Baltimore Ravens. We’re excited to present a pair of tickets to a fortunate News4JAX Insider! Enter here to win!
- Wild Adventures 🎫 Unwrap the magic with a chance to win a family 4-pack of tickets to Wild Adventures Christmas Wild & Bright. You can enter to win starting today until Dec. 12. Insiders, click here to enter
We want to see all your photos from this weekend! Be sure to upload your photos on SnapJAX!
Did we miss an event? Let us know below.