JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Jacksonville Fire and Rescue responded to a fire in RV City, a popular tailgate spot ahead of the Florida-Georgia game, just after 7 p.m. on Thursday.
JFRD said a generator sparked the fire that spread to a personal RV.
No one was injured and the fire was quickly extinguished.
A nearby tailgater captured video of the massive blaze and posted it to Facebook.
An rv, just blew up, in RV city! It actually ended up being a generator, they were very fortunate, and no one was hurt!Posted by Terry Rountree on Thursday, October 31, 2019