JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – GBI agents raided two apartment complexes Friday after tips about gang activity they received from the public and other law enforcement agencies, according to a release from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.
The tips led investigators to document Bloods, BOA, G-Shyne, Ghost Face, and Gangster Disciples gang activity at the Garlington Heights and Ware Manor Apartments in Waycross, GBI said.
The raids, assisted by Georgia State Patrol, Georgia Department of Corrections, and Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice, led to multiple arrests on charges from drugs to parole violations.
Police executed a search warrant on Arnold McKinney Drive in Waycross and seized a 9mm handgun, drug paraphernalia, and a police scanner.
Here is a list of people arrested during the investigation.
- Jonathan Atwater 30, Charge: VGCSA Sale of Cocaine
- Antron Bell, 29 Charge: Parole Violation
- Darius Cason 21, Charge: Violation of Probation Criminal Trespass
- Samuel Sanchez Cruz, 48 Charge: Suspended License
- Donald Hargrove, 40 Charge: Battery and Family Violence
- Jamar Kitchen, 41 Charge: VGCSA Sale of Cocaine
- Lamarius Lawson, 28 Charge: Criminal Trespass
- Jerrell Owens, 24 Charge: Probation Violation
- Christopher James Walker 29, Charge: Fugitive Warrant
- Antonio Williams, 31 Charge: Criminal Trespass
- Rude Williams 34, Charge: Probation Violation
The investigation is active and ongoing. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the GBI Regional Office in Douglas, GA. at (912) 389-4103, Waycross Police Department at (912) 287-2924, or Ware County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 287-8477. Tips can also be submitted by calling 1-800-597-TIPS (8477).