JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – A vaccination site will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Community Health Outreach, 5126 Timuquana Road, offering 200 doses of the single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine to people 18 and older.
No appointment is needed.
On Thursday, a FEMA outreach vaccination site will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Jacksonville, 225 East Duval Street.
State staff/contracted nurses and medical staff will administer doses of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine without an appointment to Florida residents 18 and older. A signed Department of Health consent form must be completed for anyone receiving the vaccine.
These pop-up sites are in addition to the large, long-term vaccination sites around Jacksonville operated by FEMA or the state of Florida:
- Gateway Mall, 5200 Norwood Ave. Open 7 days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Vaccine: Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson; Walk-ups accepted
- Edward Waters College, 1840 W. 9th St. Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Vaccine: Moderna; Walk-ups accepted
- Regency Square Mall, 9501 Arlington Expressway. Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Vaccine available: Pfizer; Walk-ups accepted
- Legends Center, 5130 Soutel Dr. Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Vaccine available: Pfizer; Walk-ups accepted
- Celebration Church, 9555 R.G. Skinner Parkway. Open Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Vaccine available: Pfizer; Walk-ups accepted
For information about getting vaccines at retail pharmacy chains and where to get a shot in surrounding communities, visit our county-by-county vaccination guide.