In addition to congressional, legislative and 7th Judicial Circuit races, Flagler County voters will see several other races on the general election ballot.
Flagler County Sheriff
- Democrat Larry Jones is challenging incumbent Republican Sheriff Rick Staly.
Flagler County Commission
- District 1: Republican Andy Dance faces Democrat Corinne Marie Hermle in the general election
- District 3: Incumbent David Sullivan defeated Republican challenger Kim Carney in the August primary. Because there is no Democrat or other candidate in the race, Sullivan is elected.
- District 5: Republican incumbent Donald O’Brien defeated Donald O’Brien in the August primary and advances to the general election with two NPA candidates: Paul Anderson and Denise Calderwood.
East Flagler Mosquito Control District
- Seat 1: Julius “Jules” Kwiatkowski | Perry Mitrano
- Seat 2: Michael “Mike” Martin | Barbara Sgroi
- Seat 3: Martin Brabham | Ralph E. Lightfoot
Palm Coast mayor
- No candidate got more than 50% of the vote in a five-way race in the primary, so the top vote-getters -- Milissa Holland faces Alan Lowe in the general election.
Palm Coast City Council
Two of three seats up for election this year were not decided in multi-candidate primary votes and advanced to runoffs in November
- Seat 1: Ed Danko | Sims E. Jones
- Seat 3: Cornelia Downing Manfre | Nicholas Klufas
Community Development Districts
- Those who live in these special taxing districts (usually new, planned neighborhoods) will choose representatives for their unpaid boards, including Dunes, Deer Run, Grand Haven and Town Center at Palm Coast.
For more information about your voting status, candidates, precincts, etc., visit FlaglerElections.com.
EDITOR’S NOTE: The names of candidates who responded to a News4Jax questionnaire are marked in blue and provide links to the candidate’s information online.