JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – In a sweeping attempt to contain the spread of the novel coronavirus, almost every school district in Florida will extend spring break by an extra week.
If you’re looking for a way to keep your children occupied while they’re stuck at home, here are some ideas:
- Read some books.
- Have a movie marathon.
- Play board games and card games.
- Do a puzzle.
- Do a craft. Click here for some DIY project ideas from Good Housekeeping.
- Put on a play.
- Make your own music video.
- Write letters to friends and relatives.
- Have your children help you cook something simple in the kitchen.
- Play outside with parent supervision.
- Plant a garden.
- Help with chores.
Do you have any other ideas that we can share with parents? You can post them in the comments section below.