JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Southeastern Grocers is offering 5,900 Moderna COVID-19 vaccinations at more Winn-Dixie and Harveys supermarkets in Florida, including six more in Jacksonville, two additional stories in Clay and St. Johns counties and one each in Columbia, Putnam and Flagler counties.
Under the state’s criteria, anyone 65 or older, health care workers and school personnel, law enforcement and firefighters age 50 and above can receive vaccines at the house-of-worship sites. Because these pharmacies operate under federal guidelines, they are also vaccinating school personnel of any age.
The additional stores taking appointments:
- Harveys - 5909 University Blvd. W., Jacksonville
- Winn-Dixie - 1209 Atlantic Blvd., Neptune Beach
- Winn-Dixie Store - 7921 Normandy Blvd., Jacksonville
- Winn-Dixie Store - 8560 Argyle Forest Blvd., Jacksonville
- Winn-Dixie Store - 1520 W. University Blvd., Jacksonville
- Winn-Dixie Store - 703 Chaffee Rd., Jacksonville
- Winn-Dixie Store - Ponte Vedra Beach
- Winn-Dixie Store - 3551 N. Ponce de Leon Blvd., St. Augustine
- Winn-Dixie - 1339 Blanding Blvd., Orange Park
- Winn-Dixie - 3260 Hwy. 17, Green Cove Springs
- Winn-Dixie Store - 580 S. Marion Ave., Lake City
- Winn-Dixie Store - 1115 N. Summit St., Crescent City
- Winn-Dixie Store - 1260 W. Palm Coast Pkwy., Palm Coast
These locations are in addition to the ongoing vaccination sites at Regency Square and Gateway Mall and smaller sites in Jacksonville at the Hammond Senior Center, the Normandy Community Center and Edward Waters College, as well as pharmacies and most Walmart, Sam’s Club and Publix pharmacies, and CVS pharmacies in select counties including Flagler County.