JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The countdown to St Patrick’s Day is on!
Three days and counting until the day we’re all a bit Irish.
Irish Mixologist Gillian Murphy from Tullamore D.E.W. stopped by The Morning Show to share one of her favorite recipes.
Check them out below!
Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Coffee
- 1 ½ part Tullamore D.E.W. Original
- 1 ½ part strongly brewed coffee
- (Recommended: any premium dark roast)
- ½ part sugar (Recommended: Demerara Sugar)
- Lightly whipped heavy cream
- Cinnamon or nutmeg
- Preheat a clear-stemmed glass with very hot water. Add the sugar and brewed coffee and stir well.
- Once the sugar has melted, stir in the Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey.
- Gently whip the heavy cream by shaking it in a protein shaker with a blender ball – you want a still somewhat loose, not stiff consistency.
- Pour the cream over the back of a hot teaspoon to top the drink (and prevent cream from penetrating the top of the drink).
- Finally, garnish with grated nutmeg or cinnamon for a spicy finish.
More drink recipes at: www.tullamoredew.com