It is time for Air Fryer Friday… tailgate edition! We are making pigs in a blanket:
1. Preheat the Air Fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Open the crescent rolls and cut each crescent pastry sheet into thirds.
3. Take each cocktail sausage and wrap them with a third of the crescent pastry dough.
4. Add parchment paper to the Air Fryer Basket or prepare with cooking spray and then place the crescent dogs in a single layer in the basket.
5. Air Fry the pigs in blankets for 3-4 minutes. Turn with tongs, and then Air Fry and cook for an additional time of 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the crescent dogs from the Air Fryer and serve.