JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – As the excitement builds for the Jacksonville Jaguars season finale game, there are a few things fans should know ahead of Saturday night’s head-to-head game against the Tennessee Titans.
In true game spirit, the Jags will don their teal uniforms as chosen by fans in a Twitter poll. Saturday’s game marks Jacksonville’s 30th home primetime game and the team’s first home primetime game on a Saturday.
This divisional showdown will also mark the first time the Jaguars have hosted a primetime game outside of Thursday Night Football since they welcomed the San Diego Chargers to TIAA Bank Field on Monday Night Football in 2011.
Here’s what you can expect on Saturday night:
- Be Clear on Game Day: The NFL’s clear bag policy is in effect at TIAA Bank Field. If you need to bring a bag, it must be a clear bag no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or a non-clear bag no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ | Jaguars Fan Guide
- TIAA Bank Field is a smoke-free facility. All tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) are prohibited. No guest re-entry will be permitted.
- No cash: The Jaguars and TIAA Bank Field have transitioned to a cashless stadium. Cash will no longer be accepted at the stadium and ATMs have been removed from the premises. Those with cash needing to convert to card can visit the nearest Guest Services Booth for assistance.
- Food policy: Outside food is permitted inside TIAA Bank Field for Jacksonville Jaguars home games, provided it is unwrapped and placed inside a one-gallon clear plastic bag no larger than 11″ x 11″. No outside liquids or beverages will be permitted to enter TIAA Bank Field.
- Rideshare Zone: Will be operating off A. Phillip Randolph Boulevard near Lot Z.
The first 60,000 fans to enter the stadium will receive teal “It was always the Jags” rally towels.
Saturday’s halftime show will include a fireworks show to celebrate the season’s last home game and thank fans for their continuous support.
Electric guitarist Paul Wane, leader of the local band “Duval County Line,” will be performing the Star-Spangled Banner.
The colors for the game will be presented by members of the Florida A&M University ROTC Color Guard.
Tyler Derby, the 2022 Jaguars Fan of the Year -- a fan whose fandom began in 1995 and motivated him to make an 818-mile trip to Jacksonville from Indiana for every home game, is going to deliver that first DUUUVAL at the game.
GAME DAY TIMELINE
4 p.m. All parking lots open
4 p.m. Media Will Call opens near Gate 1
5 p.m. Fan Entertainment Zone opens (south end zone between Gates 1 and 4)
5:15 p.m. Game day ticket office opens (north end zone between Gates 2 and 3)
6 p.m. All stadium gates open
7:35 p.m. Team warmups begin
7:58 p.m. Jaguars drumline performance
8 p.m. Performance by THE ROAR
8:01 p.m. Jaxson De Ville aerial stunt
8:03 p.m. First DUUUVAL delivered by Tyler Derby
8:06 p.m. Jaguars defensive player introductions
8:10 p.m. National Anthem
8:15 p.m. Kickoff
JTA Gameday Xpress
The Jacksonville Transportation Authority’s Gameday Xpress will be open for the Jaguars vs. Titans game at TIAA Bank Field. Due to expected traffic levels, riders looking to take advantage of the service are encouraged to plan ahead before Saturday.
Gameday Xpress will provide direct round-trip transportation to TIAA Bank Field from the Kings Avenue Parking Garage & Park-n-Ride on the Southbank, Wingate Park in Jacksonville Beach, and the JTA’s Armsdale and JTB Park-n-Ride locations.
Service from all lots will begin at 6:15 p.m. and will last until one hour after the game ends. Passes are $10 from the Kings Avenue Parking Garage & Park-n-Ride location and $15 from all suburban locations.
Passes must be purchased through the MyJTA app, which is available on Apple and Android devices. To download the My JTA app visit https://myjta.com.
Fans who purchased passes before the rescheduling of the game must log out of their account, and then immediately log back into MyJTA to receive valid passes with the correct game date.
Traffic is expected to be higher than normal due to the primetime kickoff. All riders are encouraged to arrive at their Gameday Xpress location ahead of time to help alleviate traffic concerns.
Due to the construction of the Miller Electric Center, all Gameday Xpress passengers will be dropped off and picked up in Lot B, which is located between Gates 3 and 4 on the east side of TIAA Bank Field.
Gameday Xpress customers are permitted to bring coolers and other small items like foldable chairs on board as long as they do not impede the aisles or take up too much space. JTA asks that you do not eat or drink on board.
The Jaguars have a strict Clear Bag Policy and a list of prohibited items you cannot bring with you into TIAA Bank Field. That list prohibits items like seat cushions, umbrellas, large electronics or recording devices, infant carriers or strollers. You cannot store or leave those items on the Gameday Xpress shuttle.
For more information about Gameday Xpress, please visit https://www.jtafla.com/ride-jta/bus-schedules-and-services/gameday-xpress/.
St. Johns River Taxi
The St. Johns River Taxi begins service at 3 p.m. and runs until 1 a.m.
The stops before the game are:
- Friendship Park
- The DoubleTree and Mariott Hotels on the Southbank
- The Chart House and Riverfront Plaza on the Northbank
After the game, the taxi will only make three stops: Riverfront Plaza, and the two hotels.