JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – “Here comes the sun” with the band who changed the world with their music. This new symphonic tribute with the orchestra and star vocalists drives us through Abbey Road on a musical and visual journey. Now is your chance to rock and roll to the best-kept secrets from the London-based archives of The Beatles official fan magazine and The Beatles Book Monthly. Arrangements transcribed from the original album include Hey Jude, Something, Penny Lane, Ticket to Ride and so many others!
News4JAX Insiders can enter our sweepstakes to win a 4-pack of VIP tickets to the Friday, June 2 performance at The Jacksonville Center for Performing Arts at 7:30 p.m. and a swag bag filled with Jax Symphony goodies.
Simply enter the sweepstakes below between 12 a.m. Friday, May 19 and 8 a.m. on Wednesday, May 31. The winner will be announced in the 8 o’clock hour of The Morning Show on May 31.
- GET BACK originally released on Let It Be (1970)
- TICKET TO RIDE originally released on Help! (1965)
- DRIVE MY CAR originally released on Rubber Soul (1965)
- YESTERDAY originally released on Help! (1965)
- PENNY LANE originally released on Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
- IF I NEEDED SOMEONE originally released on Rubber Soul (1965)
- LADY MADONNA originally released on Past Masters: Volume Two (1988)
- BLACKBIRD originally released on The Beatles (1968)
- IN MY LIFE originally released on Rubber Soul (1965)
- PAPERBACK WRITER originally released as a single (1966)ELEANOR RIGBY originally released on Revolver (1966)
- HELLO, GOODBYE originally released on Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
- HERE COMES THE SUN originally released on Abbey Road (1969)
- HEY JUDE originally released on Past Masters: Volume Two (1988)
- THE FOOL ON THE HILL originally released on Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
- GOT TO GET YOU INTO MY LIFE originally released on Revolver (1966)
- MAXWELL’S SILVER HAMMER originally released on Abbey Road (1969)
- WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS originally released on Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
- COME TOGETHER originally released on Abbey Road (1969)
- SOMETHING originally released on Abbey Road (1969)
- SHE’S LEAVING HOME originally released on Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967)
- I AM THE WALRUS originally released on Magical Mystery Tour (1967)
- LET IT BE originally released on Let It Be (1970)
- GOLDEN SLUMBERS/CARRY THAT WEIGHT/THE END originally released on Abbey Road (1969)
- TWIST AND SHOUT originally released on Please Please Me (1963)
ALL ARRANGEMENTS LICENSED TO G. SCHIRMER AND/OR SCHIRMER THEATRICAL, LLC, BY SONY/ATVMUSIC PUBLISHING LLC AND HARRISONGS LTD, C/O THE BICYCLE MUSIC COMPANYTHE SHOW IS NOT ENDORSED BY OR CONNECTED TO APPLE CORPS OR THE BEATLES.
Enter the Sweepstakes here!
No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant.
You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Winners will be notified by email. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If an eligible winner cannot be found for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
News4Jax reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
News4Jax reserves the right to restrict the local winners to only persons whose primary residence is within a 60 mile radius of 4 Broadcast Place, Jacksonville, FL 32207.
Employees of News4Jax, its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
Entrants further grant to News4Jax the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
News4Jax reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Contest and all of the related pages, contents are copyright News4Jax. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
News4Jax not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to e-mail notification.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
News4Jax reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
This contest is officially sponsored by News4Jax.