In addition to voting for president, in Congressional District 3, Florida Senate District 5, State House District 19, whether or not to retain judges and justices and for or against six amendments to the state constitution, Baker County voters will decide the local races below.
Superintendent of Schools
- Incumbent Stacey Shuford Creighton faces NPA candidate Will Hartley.
Clerk of Circuit Court and Comptroller
- Republican Denny Thompson and NPA candidates Cynthia Davis Berry and Lisa Alvarez Rodgers are running for this open position.
Supervisor of Elections
- Amanda Seyfang and won a Republican primary challenge and faces NPA candidate Storm Zedra Hamilton for this open position.
Bradford County Commission
- District 1: Carolyn Brown Spooner won a three-way Democratic primary in August and faces Republican Robby Stokley.
- District 5: Diane Andrews defeated two Republican opponents in the Republican primary and faces NPA candidate Carol Mosley.
City of Hampton City Council
- Frank Bryant, Colleen Schon and Douglas Williamson are competing in this race that will be decided by the residents within the city limits of Hamilton.
Candidates listed in blue have responded to the News4Jax candidate survey. For more information on tall he candidates, a sample ballot and more information, visit bradfordelections.com.