JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Are you ready to get into the Christmas spirit?
Here are some of the best light displays around our area, according to News4Jax viewers.
Have a light display you would like to add? Send us the location in the comments section below or email CLuter@wjxt.com.
1) Girvin Road in the Blackhawk Bluff Subdivision | JaxBest winner!
BEST LIGHT DISPLAY🎄🎅| Check out the incredible drive through light display located just West of Neptune Beach in the Blackhawk Bluff neighborhood off Girvin Road! The entire neighborhood participates and it is free! Fun for the whole family! • Know of an awesome light display near you? Let us know! •Posted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Wednesday, December 19, 2018
2) Night of Lights in St. Augustine
BEST LIGHT DISPLAY🎄☃️🎁 Nights of Lights in St. Augustine is a great place to see amazing Christmas lights! Fun for the whole family! https://bit.ly/2Ag1iQyPosted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Monday, December 24, 2018
3) Deck The Chairs in Jacksonville Beach puts a unique twist on Christmas decorating! JaxBest winner!
BEST LIGHT DISPLAY🎄☃️🎁 Deck The Chairs in Jacksonville Beach puts a unique twist on Christmas decorating! https://bit.ly/2Ag1iQyPosted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Monday, December 24, 2018
4) Beauclerc Rd right off of San Jose
5) Jax Illuminations - located at the Morocco Shrine Center
HOLIDAY FUN!🎄 Looking for something fun to do this December? Check out the Drive Thru Holiday Lights at the Morocco Shrine Center! 𝗧𝗔𝗚 𝗔 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼! -------------------------------------- DETAILS: Hours are 6:00pm - 9:30pm Cost is $20 per car (up to 7 people) $35 for passenger vans Free hot chocolate & candy canes included. Jax IlluminationsPosted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Monday, December 4, 2017
7) 3510 Lenczyk Dr W - Jacksonville
8) Meadowfield Subdivision - 86147 Riverwood Dr Yulee
Best holiday light displays in 2018
BEST LIGHT DISPLAYS❄️🎄 | Add this house to the list! News4Jax is highlighting the best houses and neighborhoods that go ALL OUT for the holidays! Have you seen a spectacular sight? Take a video and send it to News4Jax! *Meadowfield Subdivision - 86147 Riverwood Dr Yulee*Posted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Wednesday, November 28, 2018
9) Walk-thru lights display at 4930 rue street Jacksonville, fL 32258
Other December events with notable lights:
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens ZOOLights- December 17 - 20 and December 26 - January 3
- Riverside Avondale Luminaria - December 20
- 18th Annual Gingerbread House Extravaganza - December 1 - 27
- Very Shrimpy Christmas - December 5
- Beaches Polar Express - Friday, December 8, 2-6 p.m. and Saturday, December 9, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.