JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Are you ready to get into the Christmas spirit?
Here are some of the best light displays around our area, according to News4Jax viewers.
Have a light display you would like to add? Send us the location in the comments section below or email CLuter@wjxt.com.
1) Girvin Road in the Blackhawk Bluff Subdivision | JaxBest winner!
2) Night of Lights in St. Augustine - The award-winning display lit up for the 27th season at dusk Saturday and will run each night through Jan. 31. In 2019. Nights of Lights was your choice for Jacksonville’s best holiday light event.
BEST LIGHT DISPLAY🎄☃️🎁 Nights of Lights in St. Augustine is a great place to see amazing Christmas lights! Fun for the whole family! https://bit.ly/2Ag1iQyPosted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Monday, December 24, 2018
3) Deck The Chairs in Jacksonville Beach puts a unique twist on Christmas decorating! JaxBest winner!
BEST LIGHT DISPLAY🎄☃️🎁 Deck The Chairs in Jacksonville Beach puts a unique twist on Christmas decorating! https://bit.ly/2Ag1iQyPosted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Monday, December 24, 2018
4) Beauclerc Rd right off of San Jose
5) Jax Illuminations - located at the Morocco Shrine Center - Nov 19, 2020 – Jan 2, 2021 | Sun – Thur 6:00 – 9:30 p.m. Fri & Sat 6:00 – 10:30 p.m.
HOLIDAY FUN!🎄 Looking for something fun to do this December? Check out the Drive Thru Holiday Lights at the Morocco Shrine Center! 𝗧𝗔𝗚 𝗔 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼! -------------------------------------- DETAILS: Hours are 6:00pm - 9:30pm Cost is $20 per car (up to 7 people) $35 for passenger vans Free hot chocolate & candy canes included. Jax IlluminationsPosted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Monday, December 4, 2017
7) 3510 Lenczyk Dr W - Jacksonville
BEST LIGHT DISPLAYS❄️🎄 | Add this house to the list! *3510 Lenczyk Dr W - Jacksonville* News4Jax is highlighting the best houses and neighborhoods that go ALL OUT for the holidays! Have you seen a spectacular sight? Take a video & send it to News4Jax!Posted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Thursday, November 29, 2018
8) Meadowfield Subdivision - 86147 Riverwood Dr Yulee
Best holiday light displays in 2018
BEST LIGHT DISPLAYS❄️🎄 | Add this house to the list! News4Jax is highlighting the best houses and neighborhoods that go ALL OUT for the holidays! Have you seen a spectacular sight? Take a video and send it to News4Jax! *Meadowfield Subdivision - 86147 Riverwood Dr Yulee*Posted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Wednesday, November 28, 2018
9) Walk-thru lights display at 4930 rue street Jacksonville, fL 32258
10) Lights on Shelley: 3336 Shelley Drive Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
Just a short clip of one of our songs!Posted by Lights on Shelley on Monday, December 30, 2019
11) Christmas Light Show: 1392 Nochaway Drive (World Golf Village area) - 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
12) 3119 Pine Rd Orange Park FL 32065 - Located in Doctor’s Lake Estates. The animated light display is choreographed to over 30 songs. The light show runs Sunday - Thursday 6:00 to 8:30 and Friday - Saturday 6:00 to 10:00pm. Click here to see more videos.
13) 1001 Arcaro Court WestJax., FL 32218 -- Saddlewood neighborhood in Oceanway.
Other December events with notable lights:
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens ZOOLights- December 17 - 20 and December 26 - January 3
- Riverside Avondale Luminaria - December 20
- 18th Annual Gingerbread House Extravaganza - December 1 - 27
- Very Shrimpy Christmas - December 5
- Beaches Polar Express - Friday, December 8, 2-6 p.m. and Saturday, December 9, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.