JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Are you ready to get into the Christmas spirit? News4Jax has compiled a list of the best light displays around our area.
So grab your family and friends and hit the road!
[Have a light display you would like to add? Send us the location in the comments section below or email CLuter@wjxt.com.]
BEST LIGHT DISPLAY🎄🎅| Check out the incredible drive through light display located just West of Neptune Beach in the Blackhawk Bluff neighborhood off Girvin Road! The entire neighborhood participates and it is free! Fun for the whole family! • Know of an awesome light display near you? Let us know! •Posted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Wednesday, December 19, 2018
2) Night of Lights in St. Augustine - The award-winning display lit up for the 27th season at dusk Saturday and will run each night through Jan. 31.
JaxBest winner: Nights of Lights was your choice for Jacksonville’s best holiday light event.
BEST LIGHT DISPLAY🎄☃️🎁 Nights of Lights in St. Augustine is a great place to see amazing Christmas lights! Fun for the whole family! https://bit.ly/2Ag1iQyPosted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Monday, December 24, 2018
3) Deck The Chairs in Jacksonville Beach puts a unique twist on Christmas decorating! The display features over 20,000 pieces of waste that were all collected along the coast. The finished project will be on display from Nov. 24 to Jan. 1.
4) ‘Dazzling Nights’ at Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens: The Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens is lighting the town during “Dazzling Nights,” a three-quarter-mile interactive holiday experience. The family-friendly event begins Nov. 19 and will end on Jan. 9, 2022. Click here for more details.
5) Beauclerc Rd right off of San Jose: This local family goes above and beyond every year!
6) Lights On 14th: This event is a computer-controlled Christmas Lights Display in Starke! The lights run every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday through 1/2/2022. The event is free for all, but donations are accepted and 100% goes to Clay Humane. We hand out free candy canes as well. (5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday and Sunday, 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays) Address: 15912 NE 14th AveStarke, FL 32091
7) Meadowfield Subdivision - 86147 Riverwood Dr Yulee
Best holiday light displays in 2018
BEST LIGHT DISPLAYS❄️🎄 | Add this house to the list! News4Jax is highlighting the best houses and neighborhoods that go ALL OUT for the holidays! Have you seen a spectacular sight? Take a video and send it to News4Jax! *Meadowfield Subdivision - 86147 Riverwood Dr Yulee*Posted by WJXT4 The Local Station / News4JAX on Wednesday, November 28, 2018
8) 171 Ranchette CirFlorahome, FL 32140 -- These lights can be found 25 minutes past Middleburg. It features 300 classic blow molds with about 25,000 lights in all!
9) Walk-thru lights display at 4930 Rue Street Jacksonville, FL 32258
10) Lights on Shelley: 3336 Shelley Drive in Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
Just a short clip of one of our songs!Posted by Lights on Shelley on Monday, December 30, 2019
11) Christmas Light Show: 1392 Nochaway Drive (World Golf Village area) - 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
12) 3 Bonita Dr Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 - Located in Ponte Vedra Beach, this is a great house to drive by and take in the beautiful lights! Grab the family, turn on some Christmas tunes and stop by!
13) 1907 West Rd, 32216 - There is a house on the southside that is beautifully decorated with Christmas lights. They also have music and a walkway in the yard for visitors to view the lights up close. They do it every year and put a lot of love into it. I just thought I’d share something positive and uplifting.
14) 3119 Pine Rd Orange Park FL 32065 - Located in Doctor’s Lake Estates. The animated light display is choreographed to over 30 songs. The light show runs Sunday - Thursday 6:00 to 8:30 and Friday - Saturday 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. Click here to see more videos.
15) 3221 Green Acres Rd St. Augustine, FL 32084 -- A drive-by experience for those in St Augustine off of SR 16 across from the Chick-fil-A on 3221 Green Acres Road. It is a larger yard with a really nice display.
16) 1001 Arcaro Court WestJax., FL 32218 -- Saddlewood neighborhood in Oceanway.
17) Rivergate Drive in Mandarin 32223 -- 50,000 lights, 20ft Christmas tree, 2 miles of extension cords, computer-controlled, themed to Polar Express. The show runs 12 minutes starting at the top and bottom of the hour, through Jan 1. 6 p.m.- 1 0 p.m.
Other December events with notable lights:
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens ZOOLights -- December 10-12, 17-19, 22-24 & 26 | 6:00-9:00 pm