Ultimate Grilled Beef Sliders
(Build Your Own Slider Bar)
2# Ground Beef 80/20 – Chuck or Sirloin
1T Dijon Mustard
1T Worcestershire Sauce
1t Kosher Salt
1t Black Pepper, course ground
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic, Chopped Fine
2 Red Onion, small, sliced into rings
12 King’s Hawaiian Rolls or Slider Buns
1. Mix ground beef, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic together.
2. Divide into 12 – 3oz patties approximately 2” in diameter
3. Press ring of red onion into top of patty and brush with olive oil
4. Cover and place sliders in freezer for 20 minutes while grill is heating
5. Grill slider onion side down first for approximately 3-4 minutes, turn over on grill for additional 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
6. Cut Rolls or Buns open and light toast on the grill after the sliders have been turned and then place finished slider onto bun to be displayed on a platter.
7. Serve with assorted condiments, sauces and garnishes for a full build your own slider bar.