84ºF

Shocking X-ray continues to serve as warning to parents

'Please be careful'

Daily Mail / Angela Henderson / Shutterstock image
Daily Mail / Angela Henderson / Shutterstock image

A photo recirculating on social media serves as a timely warning to parents that choking is always a danger.

The post was made by blogger Angela Henderson of Finlee and Me, Daily Mail reports. 

Angela wrote, “Attention Parents! Do you know what this X-ray is of? A grape! A grape that was lodged in the top of a 5-year-old’s airway today.”

5-Year-Old Rushed To The Hospital After He Swallows This! Many kids (and many adults) have a habit of eating as...

Posted by Good 4 Kids on Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The original post was shared over 24,000 times. 

She explained in the Facebook post above, “This sweet soul had to be operated on under general anesthesia to remove the grape. He is VERY lucky that part of his airway was open or else this could have ended badly.”

The post is just another reminder to watch what your children eat. 


About the Author: