JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The state’s testing site located at Regency Square Mall in Jacksonville now provides rapid testing for COVID-19, the Florida Division of Emergency Management announced Tuesday.
Results are available within one hour and will be provided by text or email to the patient. Anyone who tests negative with the BinaxNOWTM COVID-19 antigen test but is symptomatic for COVID-19 can receive a PCR COVID-19 test. PCR COVID-19 test results are expected to be returned within 24 to 48 hours to the patient.
The drive-thru site at 9501 Arlington Expressway is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. Online registration and appointments are available at https://testing.nomihealth.com/signup/fl.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- No symptoms are required.
- Waiting takes place in your vehicle.
- Bring photo identification.
- The cost is free.
- Testing is available for children and adults.
- Testing is available to anyone regardless of where you live.
- No restrooms are available for public use.