It’s been open for two weeks from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. but there are new rules.
- There will be zero tolerance for loitering and camping outside The Well and across JF Mann Way 24 hours a day.
- All guests must be registered whether they are new or if they visited when it was open previously.
- All guests must be cleared of any outstanding warrants by a background check by the Brunswick Police Department and through confirmation with parole officers for anyone on parole to register and receive services.
- Guests on the sex-offender registry must be cleared by the parole office to be within a certain distance from churches, schools and the Safe Harbor teen shelter across JF Mann Way from The Well.
- All guests will be required to meet with the resource management team at least once every 14 visits.
- Guests without identification must either work with the Faithworks’ team or another organization to obtain one. If they do not, they will not qualify to receive services.
- All guests will be checked against the statewide Homeless Management Information System.