Our makeup drawer or drawers can quickly become out of hand. I find the new year to be a perfect time to clean out. Don’t know where to start or what is worth keeping? Here are 5 steps to help you through the process.
1. Is it over 3 years old? If expired, the consistency and quality of the product breaks down over time.
2. Is it broken? No lid? These products are messy, cause more harm than good and can harbour bacteria.
3. Do you LOVE it? If so KEEP IT. If not DUMP IT! More products in the bag cause more confusion.
4. Do you USE it? Awesome, if so keep. If not GET RID OF IT! Don’t keep things around that you don’t use for one reason or another.
5. Organize it. Place your core look in one area, bag or container. Then organize like with like.