In addition to contested races for statewide offices, some Ware County and Brantley County voters will be voting in the Republican primary in Georgia House District 178 and Democratic primary for Congressional District 1 and the following county races:
Pierce County Commission - Chairman – Republican
- FELTON WAYNE BATTEN - Welder from Blackshear
- K NEAL BENNETT - Retired in Blackshear
Pierce County Commission - Dist 4 – Republican
- DAVID LOWMAN - Retired in Mershon
- LANIER WALKER (incumbent) - Agricultural scout from Patterson
Pierce Board of Education - Chairman
- LANNY DAVID WILLIAMS - Manager-Georgia Department of Agriculture from Blackshear
- LINDA MARIE ZECHMANN - Retired in Blackshear
Pierce Board of Education - District 4
- ANDY ROZIER - Self-empllyed from Blackshear
- DUWARD BOATRIGHT SR. - Farmer in Bristol
Clinch Board of Commissioners - Post 1 – Democrat
- CECIL BARBER - Educator from Homerville
- KENTON E McLAINE - Part-time appraiser from Homerville
Clinch Board of Education Post 4 – Democrat
- CHARLIE MAE CROSS - Retired in Homerville
- DOREEN OLIVER JOHNSON - Homerville
Southern Georgia District TSPLOST
Shall Brantley, Charlton, Clinch, Pierce and Ware counties' transportation system and the transportation network in this region and the state be improved by providing for a 1 percent special district transportation sales and use tax for the purpose of transportation projects and programs for a period of 10 years?
Pierce County Republican ballot questions
- Should senior citizens age 65 and older be exempt from county school tax?
- Should the “Religious Freedom Restoration Act” be passed in Georgia?
- Do you oppose casino gambling in Georgia?
- Should the United States build a border wall along the Mexican border?
- Should illegal aliens be granted amnesty?
- Should the medical use of marijuana be decriminalized in Georgia?